EDAC Aero Engine Components Repair (AECR)
has been servicing domestic and international markets for the Airlines,
MRO Facilities, Parts Brokers, OEM's and the U.S. Military since 1981
out of our 16,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Newington, CT.
Acquired from MTU Aero Engines North America in December 2007 we are an FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) and EASA (European Aviation Safety Administration) repair station that specializes in the Overhaul and Repair of Life Limited Major Rotating Components., and Compressor Disks and Hubs for an ever increasing list of Repair Capabilities for our markets served.
Components Serviced Include:
- Low Pressure Turbine Disks
- High Pressure Turbine Disks
- Low Pressure Turbine Shafts
- High Pressure Turbine Shafts
- Rotating Low Pressure Turbine Airseals
- Rotating High Pressure Turbine Airseals
- Compressor Disks and Hubs
EDAC Technologies' Component Repair Facility